31 August, 2010

wholegrain bread for Szilvi Cz.

Dear Szilvi,

As you requested I am sending you the bread recipe that you asked from me the other day.

This recipe was taken from the lovely Limara (http://limarapeksege.blogspot.com/) and adapted to my hubby's taste.
As I told you try to put the liquid ingredients into your bread-making machine and then the flour on the top.

Ingredients: 
250ml lukewarm tapwater
150g yoghurt or light sour cream
20g oil or butter
1,5 ts salt
1 tbs vinegar (I use balsamic vinegar as it gives the bread a deeper brown colour)
2 tbs potatoe flakes
300 g strong bread flour (BL80) - if you don't have any then mix. 150 g plain flour with 150 g rétesliszt :)
110 g rye-flour
150g wholegrain flour (I use tönköly)
1ts caster sugar
12-15g fresh yeast (I usually break them into as little crumbs as I can)
Linseed and sesame seed to be added for taste

Put the ingredients into your bread-making machine in the above described order. I use the quick, wholegrain bread program for baking. The timing is normally around 2hs 28 minutes.
Let me know if you managed to succeed with this recipe.
Kisses,
Mrs. Moore

No comments: